What part of the graphics card is this?

The reason I ask is because this piece on my 7600GT appears to be corroded or something. It's the exact model, however my "silver" pieces look melted and are spread out over the square. Oh and, no, the 7600GT doesn't work.
1 answer Last reply
More about what part graphics card this
  1. that's just some solder on a transistor heatspreader pad, similar to the one on the upper right corner (1 of the 4 wasn't needed apparently so they didn't use it, it's a saving lol), only a lot bigger....
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Silver Graphics