[TS2] New huge bug problem

Recently it's appening to most of my families... when a baby born the game
doesn't ask for the name, so the baby just stay "baby", and then the buy,
build and save/neighborhood options are totally frozen.
The buy and build returns if the mother dies but the save/neighborhood stay
froze...
So I can do nothing: no babies... and if babies I can't save, I can only go
to the task manager and close the game.
I have the original game with only few hacks on, I have many clothes and
hairs, I've runned the SimPE plugin to scan the download folder and it says
it's all ok...
I don't know what else I can try...

Someone have had this problem????
Someone know how to solve it????
Any ideas???

Please help me, I have no clue.
ManuFla :)

On Sun, 23 Jan 2005 10:52:10 GMT, "ManuFla"
<manuqueen_togliere@tin.it> wrote:

>Recently it's appening to most of my families... when a baby born the game
>doesn't ask for the name, so the baby just stay "baby", and then the buy,
>build and save/neighborhood options are totally frozen.
>The buy and build returns if the mother dies but the save/neighborhood stay
>froze...
>So I can do nothing: no babies... and if babies I can't save, I can only go
>to the task manager and close the game.
>I have the original game with only few hacks on, I have many clothes and
>hairs, I've runned the SimPE plugin to scan the download folder and it says
>it's all ok...
>I don't know what else I can try...
>
>Someone have had this problem????
>Someone know how to solve it????
>Any ideas???

How many Sims are already in these families before the baby is born?
The maximum possible number is eight (though I think there may be
hacks that allow more).

BW

> How many Sims are already in these families before the baby is born?
> The maximum possible number is eight (though I think there may be
> hacks that allow more).

2 sims in the families or 3 not more, not 8.

ManuFla :)