ATi 4850's Problem

Hey guys I got a BIG problem i don't know about u guys but my computer would show the BSOD well close to it . I'm running 2 HD 4850's and for some reason it shows me the "display driver isn't responding ." so i was wondering anything happen to u guys? i downloaded the hot fix and the same thing . Nothing changed... T_T
5 answers Last reply
More about 4850 problem
  1. 69ers said:
    Hey guys I got a BIG problem i don't know about u guys but my computer would show the BSOD well close to it . I'm running 2 HD 4850's and for some reason it shows me the "display driver isn't responding ." so i was wondering anything happen to u guys? i downloaded the hot fix and the same thing . Nothing changed... T_T

Try running just one GPU.
  2. Check if both GPU's are working independently... And then fix both together in CF... try 'drive sweeper' and clean all ATi drivers... then re-install latest driver with Catalyst Control Centre.... Do you have enough PSU to power both cards?
  3. Man n i got a 1000w power supply xD
  4. do you have a good brand 1000w PSU? Even a bad one should be enough, but it might coz problems still.

other than that, clean all drivers, check if one works fine, then test both together.
Ask a new question

Read More

Radeon Blue Screen ATI Graphics