wallpaper sims 1 in 2

Last response: in Video Games
January 23, 2005 5:52:13 PM

My favorite wall papers from 1 where those red /animal skins
i thought leopard and the giraffe are they avaible somewhere for sims 2
greetings

More about : wallpaper sims

Anonymous
January 23, 2005 5:52:14 PM

On Sun, 23 Jan 2005 14:52:13 +0100, "Drs. muts" <opzouten@sukkel.nl>
wrote:

>My favorite wall papers from 1 where those red /animal skins
> i thought leopard and the giraffe are they avaible somewhere for sims 2
> greetings

I've noticed some wallpaper showing up at The Sims Resource that was
originally in Sims 1. If you can find the file for the old wallpaper,
you can probably import it into Homecrafter 2 and make Sims 2
wallpaper. But I haven't done this, so I couldn't give you
step-by-step instructions. You would probably first have to make a
..bmp file of the wall you want.

BW
Anonymous
January 23, 2005 8:54:05 PM

<barbara@bookpro.com> schreef in bericht
> On Sun, 23 Jan 2005 14:52:13 +0100, "Drs. muts" <opzouten@sukkel.nl>
> wrote:
>
> >My favorite wall papers from 1 where those red /animal skins
> > i thought leopard and the giraffe are they avaible somewhere for sims
2
> > greetings
>
> I've noticed some wallpaper showing up at The Sims Resource that was
> originally in Sims 1. If you can find the file for the old wallpaper,
> you can probably import it into Homecrafter 2 and make Sims 2
> wallpaper. But I haven't done this, so I couldn't give you
> step-by-step instructions. You would probably first have to make a
> .bmp file of the wall you want.
>
> BW
Hello thanks for reply i have deinstall sims 1 tho and at first
instance i dont want to instal it again
A bit lazy indeed ;-)
!