WALLSIMS - Last update 23 january 2005

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims-2,alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

Hello,

http://wallsims.povlab.org

Update with object sets: a teen bedroom ws_chambremalice, a living room
ws_allure and a donation set: living room wsloftsalon. Plus many walls
and floors. A big thank you to SimPe that helps me to recolor Sims 2
objects.

Have fun! :)

--
WallSims,
The French Touch.

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims-2,alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

"John Lansing" <j.lansing@yahoo.com> schreef in bericht
> Hello,
>
> http://wallsims.povlab.org
>
> Update with object sets: a teen bedroom ws_chambremalice, a living room
> ws_allure and a donation set: living room wsloftsalon. Plus many walls
> and floors. A big thank you to SimPe that helps me to recolor Sims 2
> objects.
>
> Have fun! :)
>
> --
> WallSims,
> The French Touch.

My fun is spoiled if you ask 2 euro for a nude skin
tss riduculous ! i m h o

"Drs. muts" <opzouten@sukkel.nl> wrote in message

> "John Lansing" <j.lansing@yahoo.com> schreef in bericht
>> Hello,
>>
>> http://wallsims.povlab.org
>>
>> Update with object sets: a teen bedroom ws_chambremalice, a living room
>> ws_allure and a donation set: living room wsloftsalon. Plus many walls
>> and floors. A big thank you to SimPe that helps me to recolor Sims 2
>> objects.
>>
>> Have fun! :)
>>
>> --
>> WallSims,
>> The French Touch.
>>
> My fun is spoiled if you ask 2 euro for a nude skin
> tss riduculous ! i m h o

There are a couple of nice adult female nude skins on the Maxis site.
Haven't seen any male ones there though.

"Nancy Scott" <nanschellscott@sprintmail.com> schreef in bericht

> "Drs. muts" <opzouten@sukkel.nl> wrote in message
> >
> > "John Lansing" <j.lansing@yahoo.com> schreef in bericht
> >> Hello,
> >>
> >> http://wallsims.povlab.org
> >>
> >> Update with object sets: a teen bedroom ws_chambremalice, a living room
> >> ws_allure and a donation set: living room wsloftsalon. Plus many walls
> >> and floors. A big thank you to SimPe that helps me to recolor Sims 2
> >> objects.
> >>
> >> Have fun! :)
> >>
> >> --
> >> WallSims,
> >> The French Touch.
> >>
> > My fun is spoiled if you ask 2 euro for a nude skin
> > tss riduculous ! i m h o
> >

> There are a couple of nice adult female nude skins on the Maxis site.
> Haven't seen any male ones there though.

O hello its not that i need them as i have plenty
buti dont know its crazy in my world to ask 2 euro for a skin
thats more as deadly would ask ;-)
i was just pissed sorry ;-)

TRENDING THREADS