The sims triple deluxe

I've installed it again on my coomputer today and I noticed it took really a
lot of time to load... I've got also ts2 and it is much faster! Is there a
way to play it without the CD? I think it should load a bit faster... my ts2
loads in a few minutes from the cd and I have to wait more than 20 minutes
to play 3ple deluxe...it's so bad...could anyone help me, please?
Many thanks,
Titti

I found there was a mistake in the installation and I managed to reinstall
it... I'm so happy becouse now it loads faster!!!
Titti