USER SWITCHING POWERS UP TO ADMINISTRATOR

I was able to re-enable user switching by removing client
ware, however, when I turn on the computer it restarts in
the administrator account and not at the log on screen.
How can I fix this?
1 answer Last reply
More about user switching powers administrator

    You can use TweakUI to disable autologon.

    If you don't already have TweakUI, get it from here:
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/home/downloads/powertoys.asp

    Once you've got it installed, launch it and expand the "Logon \ Autologon"
    node.

    --
    Please reply in newsgroup.

    "MICHAEL" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I was able to re-enable user switching by removing client
    > ware, however, when I turn on the computer it restarts in
    > the administrator account and not at the log on screen.
    > How can I fix this?

Configuration Microsoft Computers Windows XP