USER SWITCHING POWERS UP TO ADMINISTRATOR

April 9, 2004 4:55:14 AM

I was able to re-enable user switching by removing client
ware, however, when I turn on the computer it restarts in
the administrator account and not at the log on screen.
How can I fix this?
Anonymous
April 10, 2004 10:36:23 PM

You can use TweakUI to disable autologon.

If you don't already have TweakUI, get it from here:
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/home/downloads/power...

Once you've got it installed, launch it and expand the "Logon \ Autologon"
node.

--
Please reply in newsgroup.

!