Sims university release date in the UK

As the topic says what is the date of release for the sims 2
(university expansion pack?)

Thanks

eve_l83@yahoo.co.uk wrote:
> As the topic says what is the date of release for the sims 2
> (university expansion pack?)

Acording to www.amazon.co.uk, the 11th March.

Charlie

Yeah baby! Mines already on pre-order!

Charlie.

eve_l83@yahoo.co.uk wrote:

>As the topic says what is the date of release for the sims 2
>(university expansion pack?)
>
>Thanks

March 11th I think.

-- Sandra
"More hay, Trigger?" "No thanks, Roy, I'm stuffed!"

Yes March 11th 2005 but also it says the date may change.

Kat and big bump