Sims university release date in the UK

As the topic says what is the date of release for the sims 2
(university expansion pack?)

Thanks
4 answers Last reply
More about sims university release date

    eve_l83@yahoo.co.uk wrote:
    > As the topic says what is the date of release for the sims 2
    > (university expansion pack?)

    Acording to www.amazon.co.uk, the 11th March.

    Yeah baby! Mines already on pre-order!

    Charlie.

    eve_l83@yahoo.co.uk wrote:

    >As the topic says what is the date of release for the sims 2
    >(university expansion pack?)
    >
    >Thanks

    March 11th I think.

    -- Sandra
    "More hay, Trigger?" "No thanks, Roy, I'm stuffed!"

    Yes March 11th 2005 but also it says the date may change.

    Kat and big bump

    "sanantone" <shys10512INJECTIFIED@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
    > eve_l83@yahoo.co.uk wrote:
    >
    > >As the topic says what is the date of release for the sims 2
    > >(university expansion pack?)
    > >
    > >Thanks
    > >

    > March 11th I think.
    >

    > -- Sandra
    > "More hay, Trigger?" "No thanks, Roy, I'm stuffed!"

Sims Games Video Games