CPU fan speeding up to FULL

dbk47

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2008
hi how does my CPU fan is getting full speed at fresh Bootup/Turn On? i can't find the cause of this problem its been 3 day's from now since this problem started still i can't solve it, it spins like Jet very annoying and noisy speed of 4000+RRM on 30C to 40C temperature with 1% to 5% Usage when i'm on desktop please help me

heres some of detailed screen shot on my CPU

http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/4156/35284513.jpg

please check it out thanks

-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=PROBLEM SOLVE-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=

okay after few days doing various methods and softwares though they didn't give me a chance to solve my problem but last 2 weeks i was thinking to reformat my computer though my infected by some type of virus but before that i did this simple method and my problem was solve by going to Start>Run>typing Msconfig>Startup Tab> i disable all start up items but some important are automaticly turn ON like VideoCard startup features finaly annoying noise is gone lol' and thanks for replys by the way thats all...

Have you checked to see if anything was changed under the speed control in the BIOS? How are you reading the temps? Did you install a 3 party program that overrides the BIOS speed control? Are you getting the temp readings from in the BIOS?

dbk47

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2008
i'll go check well i only install this program called "PowerSuite" from Uniblue on thier product software they didn't mention about accelerating the BIOS to speed up i also did Enable the Silent Mode 7 Months working but now i guess it didnt work

-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=PROBLEM SOLVE-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=

okay after few days doing various methods and softwares though they didn't give me a chance to solve my problem but last 2 weeks i was thinking to reformat my computer though my infected by some type of virus but before that i did this simple method and my problem was solve by going to Start>Run>typing Msconfig>Startup Tab> i disable all start up items but some important are automaticly turn ON like VideoCard startup features finaly annoying noise is gone lol' and thanks for replys by the way thats all...