Nudist Sim!

I have a nudist Sim!
George does have appropriate clothing to go swimming, but he's a
natural boy so he never wears them. It's always a great scandal to
everyone else in the hot tub when he joins all naked and they give
little shocked whoops and stare at him, sometimes even hiding their
eyes so to speak.
What a weird little fellow! *G*

"Dorte Schünecke" <schueneckeDELETE@web.de> wrote in message
>I have a nudist Sim!
> George does have appropriate clothing to go swimming, but he's a
> natural boy so he never wears them. It's always a great scandal to
> everyone else in the hot tub when he joins all naked and they give
> little shocked whoops and stare at him, sometimes even hiding their
> eyes so to speak.
> What a weird little fellow! *G*

8))) he must be a very 'outgoing' guy.

I get fed up with those cries of horror. The worst one came when a teenager
walked through a room where the mummy was changing a baby. The teenager gave
a cry of dismay.
'Naked bottom! Naked bottom! Horror!'

Gah!

GCA

> 8))) he must be a very 'outgoing' guy.
>
> I get fed up with those cries of horror. The worst one came when a teenager
> walked through a room where the mummy was changing a baby. The teenager gave
> a cry of dismay.
> 'Naked bottom! Naked bottom! Horror!'
>
> Gah!
>
> GCA

I haven't had that happen, but I find it odd when a Sim goes
into the bathroom to use the toilet while his/her spouse is
taking a bath or shower and gives that horrified cry. Like
they've never seen their spouse naked before <g>

Laura

"Laura Castellano" <laurita_castellano@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>> 8))) he must be a very 'outgoing' guy.
>>
>> I get fed up with those cries of horror. The worst one came when a
>> teenager walked through a room where the mummy was changing a baby. The
>> teenager gave a cry of dismay.
>> 'Naked bottom! Naked bottom! Horror!'
>>
>> Gah!
>>
>> GCA
>
> I haven't had that happen, but I find it odd when a Sim goes
> into the bathroom to use the toilet while his/her spouse is
> taking a bath or shower and gives that horrified cry. Like
> they've never seen their spouse naked before <g>

I found that reaction amusing in that it was so theatrical (immediately
reverting to his typical nonchalance) that I felt the husband who was
shrieking about his wife showering had to be doing it for effect, not
because he was genuinely horrified.

"Laura Castellano" <laurita_castellano@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> I haven't had that happen, but I find it odd when a Sim goes
> into the bathroom to use the toilet while his/her spouse is
> taking a bath or shower and gives that horrified cry. Like
> they've never seen their spouse naked before <g>

You've seen how they woohoo. Likely they had not seen their spouse naked.

Gareeth

Granny Crabapple wrote:

> I get fed up with those cries of horror. The worst one came when a teenager
> walked through a room where the mummy was changing a baby. The teenager gave
> a cry of dismay.
> 'Naked bottom! Naked bottom! Horror!'

I had Alexander Goth walk in on Mortimer and new wife Dina while they
were woohooing. He stood there shocked and then started crying. I
wanted to say "Where do you think you came from, kid? Wal-Mart?"
(Well, actually in a way he did. :)

--
--Cuth

Cuthbert Gurdlestone <chgurdlestone1154@earthlink.net> wrote:

>I had Alexander Goth walk in on Mortimer and new wife Dina while they
>were woohooing. He stood there shocked and then started crying. I
>wanted to say "Where do you think you came from, kid? Wal-Mart?"
>(Well, actually in a way he did. :)

I found that children start crying even when their parents just hold
hands, which I find pretty absurd; afterwards, the relationship rating
towards only one of them goes down by about 30%.

I can understand that a teenage boy is a bit embarrassed when his parents
are busy woohooing in the pool while he is flirting with a school friend
nearby, but this is over the top.

--
Philipp Lucas
phlucas@online-club.de

Am Tue, 25 Jan 2005 06:29:45 +0100 schrieb Philipp Lucas:
> I found that children start crying even when their parents just hold
> hands, which I find pretty absurd; afterwards, the relationship rating
> towards only one of them goes down by about 30%.
>
> I can understand that a teenage boy is a bit embarrassed when his parents
> are busy woohooing in the pool while he is flirting with a school friend
> nearby, but this is over the top.

I had twins who really hated their father with a passion only because
he constantly flirted with and kissed their mother. And they were
married. Weird kids....

Dorte

Am Mon, 24 Jan 2005 23:46:09 GMT schrieb Laura Castellano:
> I haven't had that happen, but I find it odd when a Sim goes
> into the bathroom to use the toilet while his/her spouse is
> taking a bath or shower and gives that horrified cry. Like
> they've never seen their spouse naked before <g>
>
> Laura

But they haven't, considering they change clothes by making a little
swirl, and considering that woohoo always takes place under a blanket
or in the water ;)

Dorte

Gareeth wrote:

> You've seen how they woohoo. Likely they had not seen their spouse naked.
>
> Gareeth

ROTFLOL Good point, Gareeth, I hadn't thought of it that way!

Laura

Dorte Schünecke wrote:
> I had twins who really hated their father with a passion only because
> he constantly flirted with and kissed their mother. And they were
> married. Weird kids....

I think you'll find that that's quite normal, most people get anoyed when
their parents flirt and kiss, OK hating them with a passion is a bit over
the top but it is anoying and embaressing.

> I get fed up with those cries of horror.

You ain't seen nothin' yet.

I have what must be a bug on one of my lots...people simply arrive on the
lot and let out that horrified gasp because they see a *fence*. That's
right...every single time, the thought bubble shows a fence.

:-/

Am Tue, 25 Jan 2005 16:11:56 -0000 schrieb Will Bradshaw:
> I think you'll find that that's quite normal, most people get anoyed when
> their parents flirt and kiss, OK hating them with a passion is a bit over
> the top but it is anoying and embaressing.

Must be cultural thing then ;)
I always thought it was perfectly normal for couples to cuddle and
kiss, okay, outright snogging is a different thing, but holding hands
and pecking each other is fine...
Not in Sims-culture, apparantly.

Dorte

> Am Tue, 25 Jan 2005 16:11:56 -0000 schrieb Will Bradshaw:
>> I think you'll find that that's quite normal, most people get anoyed when
>> their parents flirt and kiss, OK hating them with a passion is a bit over
>> the top but it is anoying and embaressing.
>
> Must be cultural thing then ;)
> I always thought it was perfectly normal for couples to cuddle and
> kiss, okay, outright snogging is a different thing, but holding hands
> and pecking each other is fine...
> Not in Sims-culture, apparantly.
>
> Dorte

Actually I have found from experience that my kids hate it until they are
about 5.... they would try and push my hubby and I apart and cry! They
would wiggle their way in between us LOL. I actually think that it's a
mummy ownership thing, that way, when they get to about 5 and there is more
separation they are ok with it....

~ jo

http://thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/mysimpage.php?user_id=223269

Granny Crabapple wrote:
> I get fed up with those cries of horror. The worst one came when a teenager
> walked through a room where the mummy was changing a baby. The teenager gave
> a cry of dismay.
> 'Naked bottom! Naked bottom! Horror!'
>
> Gah!
>
> GCA

I had a sim who was in the bathtub as his daughter was "growing up" from
a kid to a teen. he got out of the tub, butt naked, to go upstairs to
watch his daughter age. no cries of horror from anyone, except myself
and my sister who was watching me play.

Greg

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 13:43:07 -0500, Pam <SecretOK@gmail.com> wrote:

>I had a sim who was in the bathtub as his daughter was "growing up" from
>a kid to a teen. he got out of the tub, butt naked, to go upstairs to
>watch his daughter age. no cries of horror from anyone, except myself
>and my sister who was watching me play.

OMG!!! I had a birthday party for one of my sims. She was growing from
a child into a teen. Her dad was terribly stinky at the time (green
vapors coming from him)

He'd just gotten into the tub when it was time for her to grow up. He
rushed out of the bathroom -- still nude, and still smelling badly --
into the middle of the gathering. Six or seven people were standing
there watching her grow up, and all immediately had him in their
thought bubbles, and most here holding their noses. What a riot!

Yeah - Sims think about the darndest things!

example: Lilith Pleasant had just WooHoo'd Dirk Dreamer for the first time
(in her parents bed) and they both lay back, had the WooHoo heart memory
and, just before they drifted off to sleep, thought about their respective
grandmothers. Not a romantic thought in my book, but whatever floats your
boat!

;')

MM

"Pam" <SecretOK@gmail.com> wrote in message news:41F7E4BB.90906@gmail.com...

> I had a sim who was in the bathtub as his daughter was "growing up" from a
> kid to a teen. he got out of the tub, butt naked, to go upstairs to watch
> his daughter age. no cries of horror from anyone, except myself and my
> sister who was watching me play.

I've had this several times now. Sometimes Sims ignore it but other times
the naked sim makes a little exclamation of surprise and twirls around and
puts clothes on. I had it happen today and that happenened and most of the
Sims present had thought bubbles about the naked sim. I don't know what
determines if they notice or not though.

Gareeth

Greg

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 21:53:09 GMT, "Madame Mim"
<mad.mim@S.P.A.M.bigpond.net.au> wrote:

>Yeah - Sims think about the darndest things!
>
>example: Lilith Pleasant had just WooHoo'd Dirk Dreamer for the first time
>(in her parents bed) and they both lay back, had the WooHoo heart memory
>and, just before they drifted off to sleep, thought about their respective
>grandmothers. Not a romantic thought in my book, but whatever floats your
>boat!
>
>;')
>
>MM

Just a few minutes ago, Staci Spazz and her kid Stevie were chatting
in the kitchen. I just happened to glance over there and immediately
clicked pause -- Stevie (a child) was talking to her about woohooing!
Ack! THat's not right!

Think of it as a Simmish version of - Mummy, where do babies come from?

;')

> On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 21:53:09 GMT, "Madame Mim"
> <mad.mim@S.P.A.M.bigpond.net.au> wrote:
>
> >Yeah - Sims think about the darndest things!
> >
> >example: Lilith Pleasant had just WooHoo'd Dirk Dreamer for the first
time
> >(in her parents bed) and they both lay back, had the WooHoo heart memory
> >and, just before they drifted off to sleep, thought about their
respective
> >grandmothers. Not a romantic thought in my book, but whatever floats your
> >boat!
> >
> >;')
> >
> >MM
>

> Just a few minutes ago, Staci Spazz and her kid Stevie were chatting
> in the kitchen. I just happened to glance over there and immediately
> clicked pause -- Stevie (a child) was talking to her about woohooing!
> Ack! THat's not right!

Greg

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 03:16:39 GMT, "Madame Mim"
<mad.mim@S.P.A.M.bigpond.net.au> wrote:

>Think of it as a Simmish version of - Mummy, where do babies come from?
>
>;')
>
>MM

Aha! So that's it! Actually, it would be kinda funny if kids started
bringing up that subject after walking in on mom and dad hehehe

Am Wed, 26 Jan 2005 13:43:07 -0500 schrieb Pam:
> I had a sim who was in the bathtub as his daughter was "growing up" from
> a kid to a teen. he got out of the tub, butt naked, to go upstairs to
> watch his daughter age. no cries of horror from anyone, except myself
> and my sister who was watching me play.

I had a Sim whose mother died while he was taking a shower. He stepped
outside to have a nervous breakdown (it had been one of his fears) and
so the loony doc had to come and pick him up again - he was naked
thorughout this all. His sister watched and kept making shocked sounds
and it definitely was NOT about him freaking out but about him being
naked. Cold-hearted bitch ;D

Dorte