Missing send-to links

My XP Send-to is now missing the links to Mail and Compressed File. How can
I get them back?

BS
1 answer Last reply
More about missing send links

    "Bengt Sagnell" <bsagnell@bluewin.ch> wrote:

    >My XP Send-to is now missing the links to Mail and Compressed File. How can
    >I get them back?

    Open Notepad and save the "empty" file as
    Mail Recipient.MAPIMail
    in the SENDTO folder for your user profile.
    Now go File > Save As and save the file again as
    Compressed (zipped) Folder.ZFSendToTarget

    --
    (tm)

Configuration Microsoft Windows XP