HELP!! I need help with sending out mail. PLEASE HELP! 2nd..

azharmashwani

Distinguished
May 18, 2011
when i want to send an e mail iget this no socketa error12007 error#0x800ccc0d please i need help thank u :bounce: samashwani@hotmail.com date.5/18/11

These error messages may occur if Microsoft Outlook or Microsoft Outlook Express cannot establish a connection with your e-mail server. These error messages are frequently caused by one of the following:

You are not connected to the Internet or a network, or your mail server is temporarily unavailable.
Your account settings are incorrect.
Your user profile in Outlook is damaged.
An e-mail item on your POP3 server is damaged.
The configuration of your AV software is incorrect.
Outlook Express was removed from the computer or the installation is damaged.
The configuration of your personal firewall software is incorrect.

When you try to send and receive e-mail, you may receive an error message that resembles one of the following:

No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it.
The server could not be found. (Account:account name, POPserver:'mail', Error Number: 0x800ccc0d)
Task 'server name - Sending and Receiving' reported error (0x800ccc0f): 'The connection to the server was interrupted. If this problem continues, contact the server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP). The server responded: ? K'
Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes of this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity. Account. account name, Server: 'server name', Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '+OK', Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x800ccc0f
Task 'SMTP server name - Sending and Receiving' reported error (0x80042109): 'Outlook is unable to connect to your outgoing (SMTP) e-mail server. If you continue to receive this message, contact the server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).'
The operation timed out waiting for a response from the receiving (POP) server 0x8004210a
A time-out occurred while communicating with the server 0x800ccc19

This message composed of 100% recycled electrons.

And 100% recycled information.

Azharmaswami - open your e-mail handler - Outlook, OE Live whichever and go to Tools then e-Mail accounts and click on View or Change and whichever account is giving you the problem. You may need to click on More Settings depending on which handler you're using. Check under the Outgoing tab that the tickbox for My server requires authentication" is ticked and that you're using the same settings as for incoming mail.

Also, it isn't wise to display your e-mail address on a public message board - someone might sell it to the Spamming crooks. Click to Edit your post and remove it or click on Report and ask the Moderators to do it for you.