Sign in with
Your question

How can i Customize my case ?????

Last response: in Components
March 8, 2009 8:46:27 PM

So i have a GREAT RIG! :bounce:  : intel quad 3ghz , ati 4850x2 ,4gb etc.etc.etc. but i have a bad case. :non:  . :S AKASA zeno xD

how can i make it look better and how can i cool it better :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  ???? PLZ HELP!!! thx.. :o 

More about : customize case

March 8, 2009 8:56:35 PM

You shouldn't try to customize it. You'd be better off spending about 50 bucks on a decent Antec case.
a b ) Power supply
March 8, 2009 9:21:08 PM

agreed... though I would spend a little more.. and go for the Antec twelve hundred, superiot air cooling and undersated styling... mind you its a monster so make sure you have space under your desk (58 cms tall ?)
Related resources
March 8, 2009 9:27:22 PM

buy some hello kitty stickers!
March 8, 2009 9:42:03 PM

+1 for the Antec 1200, have one here and it's HUGE, but well worth the cash. Great airflow, cable management under the motherboard tray makes things much easier too.

One thing about it though - make sure you've got long PSU cables otherwise you mightn't make the stretch (the PSU is in the bottom of the case with motherboard towards the top, but not right at the top...)
March 8, 2009 10:11:45 PM

looks like you can have a 120mm fan in front for intake and one in back for exhaust. If your fans are good, you should be fine on cooling. You could add a third fan on the side to blow onto the vid card if you want, might help a bit. I once cut a hole in the top of a case and added a fan up there just for more exhaust. It really didn't end up making much of a difference on temps, though.

All said, unless you're having temp problems, just learn to be happy with your case. But, if you just have some cash to burn, getting a new case is always fun.
March 9, 2009 2:18:42 AM

I really grin when i see someone with a nice computer but the worlds crappiest case that impossible to work with. My rule is spend a good 100-300 on a nice case and guess what it will last you 10 20 years. Want to sell an old rig buy the cheap ass case you were going to get and shove it in there and sell it. I'm also a fan of bigger computer 120+mm fans at 800-1200 rpm is great decent air movement and as quiet as a whisper get a nice case with 3 4 of them in good placement and as long as you don't have a geforce fx5700 you got a pretty silent computer.
!