Sign in with
Your question
Solved

Water cooling

Last response: in Overclocking
May 5, 2010 1:04:04 AM

OK i am new to water cooling and i wanted to do a dual loop system. Although i do not wish to mod my case and wish to keep it all interior. However the only setup i can figure out using the corsair 800D is a triple 120 in top section of case and a 120 in rear of case. I'm wanting to cool cpu and 2 sapphire HD 5870 video cards. Anyone have any recommendations on what i can do?

More about : water cooling

a b K Overclocking
May 5, 2010 2:25:54 AM

http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/256607-29-watercoolin...

Read that link thoroughly. Read read read read read. I've been looking at watercooling since 2006, and I still managed to screw it up. Google around, get some ideas, then post back with your findings. It's a very different beast than air cooling, and you have to be very well prepared for it.
m
l

Best solution

a c 86 K Overclocking
May 5, 2010 2:57:01 AM

Amen. Dunno where jedi read that parellel is best, a watercooling 10 gallon tank would be enough to keep a setup cool etc.

There are basic facts that a few months of participating on forums, and reading posts daily, reading ALL the stickies you can find and doing the best you can.

Some have a better grasp, better budget than others and do fine.

Take it slow., in the thread read first there are other forums you NEED to watch and read a lot.

Toms is full of amost 2.5 experainced watercoolers and 300 noobs.
August 9, 2010 9:20:14 PM

Best answer selected by ketsurui.
m
l
!