Water cooling

Ketsurui

Distinguished
Feb 13, 2010
OK i am new to water cooling and i wanted to do a dual loop system. Although i do not wish to mod my case and wish to keep it all interior. However the only setup i can figure out using the corsair 800D is a triple 120 in top section of case and a 120 in rear of case. I'm wanting to cool cpu and 2 sapphire HD 5870 video cards. Anyone have any recommendations on what i can do?

Solution
Amen. Dunno where jedi read that parellel is best, a watercooling 10 gallon tank would be enough to keep a setup cool etc.

There are basic facts that a few months of participating on forums, and reading posts daily, reading ALL the stickies you can find and doing the best you can.

Some have a better grasp, better budget than others and do fine.

Take it slow., in the thread read first there are other forums you NEED to watch and read a lot.

Toms is full of amost 2.5 experainced watercoolers and 300 noobs.

Conumdrum

Distinguished
Nov 20, 2007
Amen. Dunno where jedi read that parellel is best, a watercooling 10 gallon tank would be enough to keep a setup cool etc.

There are basic facts that a few months of participating on forums, and reading posts daily, reading ALL the stickies you can find and doing the best you can.

Some have a better grasp, better budget than others and do fine.

Take it slow., in the thread read first there are other forums you NEED to watch and read a lot.

Toms is full of amost 2.5 experainced watercoolers and 300 noobs.

Solution