Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Is Anyone Else Having Trouble With the Modthesims2 Website?

Last response: in Video Games
Share
January 26, 2005 6:41:16 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

http://www.modthesims2.com/

Doesn't work for me at all. Not in DNS.

Regards,
DDT
Anonymous
January 26, 2005 6:41:17 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 15:41:16 GMT, "DDT" <DDT@NOSPAM.NET> wrote:

>http://www.modthesims2.com/
>
>Doesn't work for me at all. Not in DNS.

Yep, I was just going to ask the same question. I haven't been able
to get there all morning.

BW
Anonymous
January 26, 2005 6:41:18 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

<barbara@bookpro.com> wrote in message
news:10vfi2sm9v0pqf3@corp.supernews.com...
> On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 15:41:16 GMT, "DDT" <DDT@NOSPAM.NET> wrote:
>
> >http://www.modthesims2.com/
> >
> >Doesn't work for me at all. Not in DNS.
>
> Yep, I was just going to ask the same question. I haven't been able
> to get there all morning.
>
> BW

I think they're just down again. I hope the site is back up by the
afternoon.

--
Carrigon
http://carrigon1.proboards43.com
TV and Movie Spoilers on the Darkside
Related resources
Anonymous
January 26, 2005 7:27:21 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

"DDT" <DDT@NOSPAM.NET> wrote in message
news:wSOJd.85671$f47.13981@news.easynews.com...
> http://www.modthesims2.com/
>
> Doesn't work for me at all. Not in DNS.
>
> Regards,
> DDT

I tried a moment ago and it didn't load! :-(

Sue
Anonymous
January 26, 2005 8:42:55 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

I've managed to get in here in the UK, but it's very hit and miss

PKH
<barbara@bookpro.com> wrote in message
news:10vfi2sm9v0pqf3@corp.supernews.com...
> On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 15:41:16 GMT, "DDT" <DDT@NOSPAM.NET> wrote:
>
>>http://www.modthesims2.com/
>>
>>Doesn't work for me at all. Not in DNS.
>
> Yep, I was just going to ask the same question. I haven't been able
> to get there all morning.
>
> BW
Anonymous
January 26, 2005 8:42:56 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 17:42:55 +0000 (UTC), "Paul K Hudson"
<paul.hudson8@btinternet.com> wrote:

>I've managed to get in here in the UK, but it's very hit and miss
>

Got to it here OK (Oregon, US), but it is VERY slow.
Anonymous
January 26, 2005 8:42:57 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

I got in okay (Tennessee, USA)

"Shane Matthews" <nntp@gaelyn.net> wrote in message
news:1106766165.9a5c1a9683686b7613ceeef489d7d768@teranews...
> On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 17:42:55 +0000 (UTC), "Paul K Hudson"
> <paul.hudson8@btinternet.com> wrote:
>
> >I've managed to get in here in the UK, but it's very hit and miss
> >
>
> Got to it here OK (Oregon, US), but it is VERY slow.
January 26, 2005 11:15:15 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

I couldn't get in with IE, but went in no problem with Firefox.

Bobo

"DDT" <DDT@NOSPAM.NET> wrote in message
news:wSOJd.85671$f47.13981@news.easynews.com...
> http://www.modthesims2.com/
>
> Doesn't work for me at all. Not in DNS.
>
> Regards,
> DDT
>
>
January 26, 2005 11:17:54 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

I also made it ok with Netscape.

Bobo

"Bobo" <billybobjones@earthlink.net> wrote in message
news:nTSJd.89$p%1.18@newsread3.news.atl.earthlink.net...
>I couldn't get in with IE, but went in no problem with Firefox.
>
> Bobo
>
> "DDT" <DDT@NOSPAM.NET> wrote in message
> news:wSOJd.85671$f47.13981@news.easynews.com...
>> http://www.modthesims2.com/
>>
>> Doesn't work for me at all. Not in DNS.
>>
>> Regards,
>> DDT
>>
>>
>
>
Anonymous
January 27, 2005 10:42:19 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 07:42:18 +1100, "hangover_girl"
<hangovergirl@dodo.com.au> wrote:

>Not a problem here (Australia)

It's back up now. For a while I got a message that the forums weren't
available while they checked things after the site went down. Later,
I got to the forums just fine.

BW
!