Is Anyone Else Having Trouble With the Modthesims2 Website?

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

http://www.modthesims2.com/

Doesn't work for me at all. Not in DNS.

Regards,
DDT
10 answers Last reply
More about trouble modthesims2 website
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

    On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 15:41:16 GMT, "DDT" <DDT@NOSPAM.NET> wrote:

    >http://www.modthesims2.com/
    >
    >Doesn't work for me at all. Not in DNS.

    Yep, I was just going to ask the same question. I haven't been able
    to get there all morning.

    BW
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

    <barbara@bookpro.com> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 15:41:16 GMT, "DDT" <DDT@NOSPAM.NET> wrote:
    >
    > >http://www.modthesims2.com/
    > >
    > >Doesn't work for me at all. Not in DNS.
    >
    > Yep, I was just going to ask the same question. I haven't been able
    > to get there all morning.
    >
    > BW

    I think they're just down again. I hope the site is back up by the
    afternoon.

    --
    Carrigon
    http://carrigon1.proboards43.com

    "DDT" <DDT@NOSPAM.NET> wrote in message
    > http://www.modthesims2.com/
    >
    > Doesn't work for me at all. Not in DNS.
    >
    > Regards,
    > DDT

    I tried a moment ago and it didn't load! :-(

    Sue

    I've managed to get in here in the UK, but it's very hit and miss

    PKH
    <barbara@bookpro.com> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 15:41:16 GMT, "DDT" <DDT@NOSPAM.NET> wrote:
    >
    >>http://www.modthesims2.com/
    >>
    >>Doesn't work for me at all. Not in DNS.
    >
    > Yep, I was just going to ask the same question. I haven't been able
    > to get there all morning.
    >
    > BW

    On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 17:42:55 +0000 (UTC), "Paul K Hudson"
    <paul.hudson8@btinternet.com> wrote:

    >I've managed to get in here in the UK, but it's very hit and miss

    Got to it here OK (Oregon, US), but it is VERY slow.

    I got in okay (Tennessee, USA)

    "Shane Matthews" <nntp@gaelyn.net> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 17:42:55 +0000 (UTC), "Paul K Hudson"
    > <paul.hudson8@btinternet.com> wrote:
    >
    > >I've managed to get in here in the UK, but it's very hit and miss
    > >

    > Got to it here OK (Oregon, US), but it is VERY slow.
  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

    I couldn't get in with IE, but went in no problem with Firefox.

    Bobo

    "DDT" <DDT@NOSPAM.NET> wrote in message
    > http://www.modthesims2.com/
    >
    > Doesn't work for me at all. Not in DNS.
    >
    > Regards,
    > DDT

  8. Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

    I also made it ok with Netscape.

    Bobo

    "Bobo" <billybobjones@earthlink.net> wrote in message
    >I couldn't get in with IE, but went in no problem with Firefox.
    >
    > Bobo
    >
    > "DDT" <DDT@NOSPAM.NET> wrote in message
    >> http://www.modthesims2.com/
    >>
    >> Doesn't work for me at all. Not in DNS.
    >>
    >> Regards,
    >> DDT

  9. Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

    Not a problem here (Australia)

    ~ jo

    http://thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/mysimpage.php?user_id=223269
    "DDT" <DDT@NOSPAM.NET> wrote in message
    > http://www.modthesims2.com/
    >
    > Doesn't work for me at all. Not in DNS.
    >
    > Regards,
    > DDT

  10. Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

    On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 07:42:18 +1100, "hangover_girl"
    <hangovergirl@dodo.com.au> wrote:

    >Not a problem here (Australia)

    It's back up now. For a while I got a message that the forums weren't
    available while they checked things after the site went down. Later,
    I got to the forums just fine.

    BW

Sims Games DNS Video Games