Object thumbnail not showing up

If the thumbnail of an object show up as a blank then does it mean the
object might cause the game to crash? My Sims was crashing after I
added downloaded objects, so I ran SE Object manager and deleted all
objects that had their thumbnails showing up as a big red X, and the
game stopped crashing after that. But I still have my doubts cause I
recognized a few objects that had worked in the game though their
thumbnails didn't show up correctly in Object manager, could anyone
enlighten me please?
1 answer Last reply
More about object thumbnail showing

    Check the site for SEOM, http://www.simenhancer.com/, FAQ. THIS is the only
    FAQ listed for SEOM.
    Odds actually are that you're going to have as many without the proper
    thumbnail as with it.

    Cravze

    "CharmeC" <charmechen@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > If the thumbnail of an object show up as a blank then does it mean the
    > object might cause the game to crash? My Sims was crashing after I
    > added downloaded objects, so I ran SE Object manager and deleted all
    > objects that had their thumbnails showing up as a big red X, and the
    > game stopped crashing after that. But I still have my doubts cause I
    > recognized a few objects that had worked in the game though their
    > thumbnails didn't show up correctly in Object manager, could anyone
    > enlighten me please?

Sims Games Video Games