Object thumbnail not showing up

Last response: in Video Games
January 26, 2005 11:29:25 AM

If the thumbnail of an object show up as a blank then does it mean the
object might cause the game to crash? My Sims was crashing after I
added downloaded objects, so I ran SE Object manager and deleted all
objects that had their thumbnails showing up as a big red X, and the
game stopped crashing after that. But I still have my doubts cause I
recognized a few objects that had worked in the game though their
thumbnails didn't show up correctly in Object manager, could anyone
enlighten me please?
Anonymous
January 27, 2005 1:53:51 AM

Check the site for SEOM, http://www.simenhancer.com/, FAQ. THIS is the only
FAQ listed for SEOM.
Odds actually are that you're going to have as many without the proper
thumbnail as with it.

Cravze

news:D c05e213.0501260829.3f13689@posting.google.com...
!