What is my wpa passphrase
hi i was playing my xbox and it lost connection and know won't connect to my wireless belkin G router.when i click more info it says i may be using the wrong wep?wpa key.how do i get it to work again??
1. Open dos prompt on a pc, type ipconfig and check for gateway entry, this will tell you what IP your router is on.
2. Using web broswer, enter gateway iP in the url box, this should take you to router login page.
3. Login, if you don't know username/password you'll have to completely reset router and use the default info normally found under the router.
4. Change the wireless encryption password and any other settings.
5. Reconnect the xbox and try the network.