Looking to sell your current palm pda?

July 16, 2005 3:36:01 PM

Looking to sell your current palm pda?

Whether you just want to sell your pda because you never use it
anymore or to get money to buy a different model, sellyourpalm.net is
the easiest and fastest way to sell your palm. There's no easier or
fastest way to turn your pda into cash.
For more details please visit www.sellyourpalm.net

If you are a distributor of palm units, either new, Oem, or
refurbished, we would be interested in hearing from you. Demand is
exceeding our supply and if your are interested in selling moderate to
high quantities please contact us.

More about : sell current palm pda

Anonymous
July 17, 2005 2:59:53 AM