problems, problems, problems....

On any other PC the browser will let me listen to the
live streaming audio from this radio site:
www.metrofm.co.za - except on my own. I've tried
disabling Norton Antivirus and disabling the script
debugging, but nothing happens. I just get an error
message from the browser. Anyone know what to do?

Thank you

What are the details of the error message?

--
Please reply in newsgroup.