internet explorer/ outlook problems

Hi
I am using cable for isp. But after about an hour I get
kicked off using Internet explorer and outlook express.
Can someone tell me where I xan set this time longer or
take it out?
Thanks
2 answers Last reply
More about internet explorer outlook problems

    You can try this:

    - open IE
    - go to Tools\Internet Options\Connections tab
    - select your connection and click Settings
    - click the Advanced button
    - uncheck the Disconnect box

    Note that if this doesn't really work for you, it may be the case that some
    third-party dialer software (that come from your ISP) is handling this; for
    more details, contact your ISP.

    --
    Please reply in newsgroup.

    "gjames" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hi
    > I am using cable for isp. But after about an hour I get
    > kicked off using Internet explorer and outlook express.
    > Can someone tell me where I xan set this time longer or
    > take it out?
    > Thanks

    delwin, Thanks for your help but I do not have a
    dissconnect box to check/uncheck,
    Glen

Configuration Internet Explorer Internet Service Providers Outlook Windows XP