internet explorer/ outlook problems

April 9, 2004 10:08:07 PM

Hi
I am using cable for isp. But after about an hour I get
kicked off using Internet explorer and outlook express.
Can someone tell me where I xan set this time longer or
take it out?
Thanks
Anonymous
April 10, 2004 10:27:43 PM

You can try this:

- open IE
- go to Tools\Internet Options\Connections tab
- select your connection and click Settings
- click the Advanced button
- uncheck the Disconnect box

Note that if this doesn't really work for you, it may be the case that some
third-party dialer software (that come from your ISP) is handling this; for
more details, contact your ISP.

--
Please reply in newsgroup.

"gjames" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi
> I am using cable for isp. But after about an hour I get
> kicked off using Internet explorer and outlook express.
> Can someone tell me where I xan set this time longer or
> take it out?
> Thanks

Anonymous
April 11, 2004 5:18:56 PM

delwin, Thanks for your help but I do not have a
dissconnect box to check/uncheck,
Glen

confers no rights.

!