Plz help ..frustrating problem..

simo1000rr

Distinguished
Jan 13, 2009
hi all.
well let make it short . just 2 days ago my computer started acting weird .. well here is what happened ... i was working on the computer for about 2 or 3 hours there was no problem what so ever .. i turned it off .. went to school .. came back .. turned it on ..fans goes on ( all fans including the psu fan and the cpu and the vga) but no beeb. for almost 1 mint the fans were on but no beebs nothing .. then out of a sudden it beebs and the computer turned on ( i was like wtf..) i stayed on it for 2 hrs then turned it off then back on .. the same thing happened i have to wait for exactly 55 secs then beebs some times afetr the 50~55 secs it shuts off and it doesnt turn on till i press on .. now its doing this every time i turn on the pc i have to wait for so long then it works . the thing is when it starts it just works fine no problem and its under load( playing crysis and WIC on high).
i dont know if its the psu or is it the cpu i dont wanna change somthing and find out it was waste of money .. plz help.
my psu is : http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817139005 1 year old

my cpu is c2d e6420 @ 2.13 ghz .
nothing is over clocked every thing is stock speed
vga is BFG 8800 gt.
thanx in advance

TRENDING THREADS