Sign in with
Your question

Anyone know of XFX Radeon release date

Tags:
  • Radeon
  • Graphics
Last response: in Graphics & Displays
January 8, 2009 8:00:06 PM

im bulding a rig and would like to use the XFX Radeons because XFX is a great company, they said the 5th was the day they would be released but i cant find them anywhere. the gtx 295 is avalible now but i didnt think id be able to buy that before the XFX Radeons. so if anyone has news please share and thanks

More about : xfx radeon release date

January 8, 2009 8:45:44 PM

Sometime in the first two weeks of the month was what i heard.
Also in case anyone else is interested there were some specs and images out that mat be typo's but they have have the 4850 and 4830 available with GDDR5.
Im suspecting that you are looking at the higher performing cards any way ?

Mactronix
January 8, 2009 8:50:58 PM

yeah they said that was typo, im looking to get the xfx 4850 next month to go into my new rig then a month or two later getting crossfire xfx 4870. kinda like starting off small with new cpu and then going all out to complete it. in the end of this build i will have tri-fire with a 4870x2 and single 4870.
Related resources
January 9, 2009 6:59:49 AM

Doesn't XFX include a upgrade program that lets you upgrade your GPU every year and not having to pay a lot for the new card?
January 9, 2009 8:17:58 AM

I beleive you thinking of the EVGA step up program

Mactronix
January 9, 2009 9:41:33 AM

Or BFGs. XFX offers great customer support and a double lifetime warranty making them sell much better used.
January 10, 2009 6:06:33 AM

The_Blood_Raven said:
Or BFGs. XFX offers great customer support and a double lifetime warranty making them sell much better used.

Last i looked the XFX warranty depends where in the world you are.

Mactronix
!