Thermaltake spedo advance

I know the case can accomodate those long Nividia 9800GTX cards so you will be okay as long as your mother board is a standard size atx board. Oddly the specifications do not indicate the case can accomodate an extended atx motherboard.

Lozza81

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2009
Fits my very long Gigabyte ATI HD 4870X2 with plenty of room to spare. According to Thermaltake the Spedo will fit ALL long graphics cards on the market as this case is oversized.

tsd16

Distinguished
Jan 11, 2008
I attest to this thing being LARGE, ive used all mid towers prior to this one. Lotta room to work inside this case. I have a 9800GTX+ and a cooler master V8 on my cpu (big heatsink) the V8 barely fits, but its a really big cpu cooler, 9800GTX+ fit with plenty of room to spare. All that space makes for great airflow and fans go in every nook and cranny in this thing. Excellent cable management as well. Also, it looks cool as hell.

Cons: you can see light bleeding out from all the corners of it (i.e. theres alot of space where different parts of the case connect.) case doors fit loosely, dont get me wrong, they are solid and wont fall off or anything, but they will rattle a bit when you carry it.

The above cons wouldnt change my case decision if I had it to do over, as it doesn't really affect anything, ones cosmetic and one is noise when you carry it.

Lozza81

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2009
My Thermalright Ultra-120 eXtreme-1366 RT fan and heatsink fits with some clearance between its top and the side 230mm fan.

I guess you just have to be extra careful when thinking of mounting such large aftermarket heatsinks in this case. Or just take out the side panel fan if worst comes to worst.