Wow! Buying one now!

Dear God that is cheap. Makes me want to find a reason for my surrent GPU to "die" just so I can get that one.

I wounder how long that will last.....

Well my BDay is in less than 5 months so maybe that will be it. A new GPU just so I can make my system last.

Wrecks

Distinguished
Nov 9, 2008
Sweet. Looks like heat is not going to be a problem, either.

*edit* twice for emphasis, I guess. Don't know what happened there.

M-Ajesty

Distinguished
Aug 11, 2008
Dang, wish they would send to the Netherlands too..

PS: Wrecks, how are you able to edit your messages? It doesn't work for me.

Its a Sapphire Special. I've heard people have driver issues with these cards. Buyer be cautions. I would take 2 4850's in CF any day over this because its a proven setup. This is a specialty card.... and might require special attention.

I confess I read it wrong, it is the 1gig cardx2. But after posting I was thinking about the price. Just before it's little brother came came out it was $299 and they offered a $20 rebate. Might be well worth it though. Good Luck.

The_Blood_Raven

Distinguished
Jan 2, 2008

Yeah it is going into my mother's Blu-Ray machine. A friend has the exact same GTX 260 as she does now and I am selling it to him for cheap. I guess I liked the price and felt bad for him since the prices of the GTX 260s went UP. It should work out though, the drivers are similar to the 4870 X2 drivers and so a lot of head way has already been made. If not it is going back and she gets a GTX 280 for $330.