Epic oc fail. i want to change that :)

shovenose

Distinguished
specs:
e6600 cpu
ecs/elitegroup g31-m7 mobo(n)
wintec ampo heatspreader ddr2 800 ram (2x1gb)(n)
coolmax cu-500b 500w modular psu (n)
250gb sata hdd
geforce 6800 ultra pcie 512mb
win7 ultimate 64bit
ultra microfly microatx case

cpu oc: my mobo doesnt support changing cpu voltage afaik. i have lookied in the bios and couldnt find the voltage changing thing. so i am limited to stock voltage. i am currently at 2.6 ghz (2.4 stock). how high can i go. i know that 2.6 is stable cuz i prime95 for 1o mins it was fine and then i played gta3 for like 20mins and it wokred fine. also, i am on stock cooling.

i need help getting evga precision working. thanks!

ps this is my latest build. things with (n) are things i got off newegg a few days ago and the rest are used parts. thanks for the help!

Even more so its a 512mb version, there is still a market for them due to people who want to flash them int quadros/ riva tuner hehe or run them on their macs.

I suggest buying a better board over all.

Nope its very easy and also you have to make a paypal account but it is safe. Just be sure to not over price any thing or it wont sell. Also you can shop which is what I do. Last year I landed a working XFX 780i for $37.88 with every thing except for the I/O plate and door sign.

shovenose

Distinguished
Well, i meant sio i actually haveto go to the poat office or do i jist amek ups cometo my doornlike they do when thr company i work at ups comes to pick stuff up every day or 2... Are paypal and ebay accounts free? Does ebay get a percentage? What if somwthimg needs to be returmed? Thanks!