Need motherboard soyo 7vba133u

r_manic

Administrator
Please do not post your email, as you're opening yourself up to spammers.

According to Soyo's website, the motherboard has been discontinued. Quick searches online haven't revealed anyone still selling the model you're looking for. What do you need the motherboard for, maybe we can consider an alternative?

JIB CAT

Distinguished
Nov 22, 2009

We are also looking for this motherboard for a baggage scanning machine, can you suggest an alternative?

tcsenter

Distinguished
Jun 18, 2008
Does it need to have ISA slots? Your full requirements would be helpful. If you must have ISA slots, there are not many options in Socket 370, anymore. Here are some Socket 478 boards that feature ISA slots:

SuperMicro P4SCA

ITOX G4V620-B/N (AGP slot only supports special ADD display card, not regular AGP cards)

ITOX G4E620-B/N (AGP slot supports regular AGP 4X/8X cards but does not support 3.3V AGP cards)

I found these selling on Ebay. You'll need a Socket 478 CPU and DDR RAM but you can pick-up a Pentium 4 2.4GHz ~ 2.8GHz and some DDR RAM very cheaply.

If you don't need ISA slots and want to stick with Socket 370 (you can find them on Ebay):

INTEL D815EEA2U (Intel 815 is limited to 512MB MAX RAM)

JIB CAT

Distinguished
Nov 22, 2009

Thanks tcsenter, looking at the illustration of the board it shows the following:

Centre top (as the photo is oriented) Socket 370 Connector
Left side; Back Panel Connectors; AGP Slot; PCI Slots; and ISA Slots
Right side; SDR DIMM Memory Slots; VIA 694T Northbridge Chipset; HDD Headers; ATX Power Connector, VIA 685B Southbridge Chipset; FDD Header.
Any advice you can give will be appreciated.

tcsenter

Distinguished
Jun 18, 2008
I'm aware of the specs for the Soyo board. I was inquiring about what features you will require in the replacement board. e.g. does it need to have ISA slots because the system is using ISA expansion cards?

JIB CAT

Distinguished
Nov 22, 2009

Sorry about that, will find out about the requirement.