Where to find the latest version of CEP

Last response: in Video Games
Share
January 28, 2005 10:46:36 AM

I was on a site and saw a notice about a newer version of CEP (1/5/05).
Like a dummy - I can't remember a) Where I was when I saw the notice, and b)
where to download it. Anyone?

tia

--
deb
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

deb wrote:
> I was on a site and saw a notice about a newer version of CEP (1/5/05).
> Like a dummy - I can't remember a) Where I was when I saw the notice, and b)
> where to download it. Anyone?
>
> tia

The Sims Resource has a link to it, here -
http://www.thesimsresource.com/article/help/Using_CEP

And it's an even newer version Jan 21//05.

HTH
Katiya.
January 28, 2005 8:18:41 PM

Katiya" <katiyaNO@SPAMhotmail.THANKScom> wrote in message

> deb wrote:
>> I was on a site and saw a notice about a newer version of CEP (1/5/05).
>> Like a dummy - I can't remember a) Where I was when I saw the notice, and
>> b) where to download it. Anyone?
>>
>> tia
>>

> The Sims Resource has a link to it, here -
> http://www.thesimsresource.com/article/help/Using_CEP
>
> And it's an even newer version Jan 21//05.
>
> HTH
> Katiya.

Thanks! I bet that's where I saw it!.

--