Where to find the latest version of CEP

I was on a site and saw a notice about a newer version of CEP (1/5/05).
Like a dummy - I can't remember a) Where I was when I saw the notice, and b)
where to download it. Anyone?

tia

--
deb
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    deb wrote:
    > I was on a site and saw a notice about a newer version of CEP (1/5/05).
    > Like a dummy - I can't remember a) Where I was when I saw the notice, and b)
    > where to download it. Anyone?
    >
    > tia

    The Sims Resource has a link to it, here -
    http://www.thesimsresource.com/article/help/Using_CEP

    And it's an even newer version Jan 21//05.

    HTH
    Katiya.

    Katiya" <katiyaNO@SPAMhotmail.THANKScom> wrote in message

    > deb wrote:
    >> I was on a site and saw a notice about a newer version of CEP (1/5/05).
    >> Like a dummy - I can't remember a) Where I was when I saw the notice, and
    >> b) where to download it. Anyone?
    >>
    >> tia
    >>

    > The Sims Resource has a link to it, here -
    > http://www.thesimsresource.com/article/help/Using_CEP
    >
    > And it's an even newer version Jan 21//05.
    >
    > HTH
    > Katiya.

    Thanks! I bet that's where I saw it!.

    --