Cannot receive mail on outlook express w./xp

Tags:
  • Configuration
  • Outlook Express
  • Internet Service Providers
  • Windows XP
April 10, 2004 10:16:12 AM

I have set up outlook express with ISP tech support and
cannot receive mail on outlook express. I can receive
email on webmail. HELP!

More about : receive mail outlook express

Anonymous
April 10, 2004 9:26:33 PM

"Ted" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I have set up outlook express with ISP tech support and
>cannot receive mail on outlook express. I can receive
>email on webmail. HELP!

Give us more details on the problem (error messages, etc.) and also
consider posting that all to a more proper group like

--
(tm)
!