Cannot receive mail on outlook express w./xp

ted

Distinguished
May 25, 2001

I have set up outlook express with ISP tech support and
cannot receive mail on outlook express. I can receive
email on webmail. HELP!

"Ted" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I have set up outlook express with ISP tech support and
>cannot receive mail on outlook express. I can receive
>email on webmail. HELP!

Give us more details on the problem (error messages, etc.) and also
consider posting that all to a more proper group like

--
(tm)