Cannot receive mail on outlook express w./xp

I have set up outlook express with ISP tech support and
cannot receive mail on outlook express. I can receive
email on webmail. HELP!
1 answer Last reply
More about cannot receive mail outlook express

    "Ted" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

    >I have set up outlook express with ISP tech support and
    >cannot receive mail on outlook express. I can receive
    >email on webmail. HELP!

    Give us more details on the problem (error messages, etc.) and also
    consider posting that all to a more proper group like

    --
    (tm)

Configuration Outlook Express Internet Service Providers Windows XP