New at the EA Site

There's a snowman and from the description, it looks like your Sims put it
together.

http://thesims2.ea.com/index.php

And check out the Chess Set Residence by Zharcha while you're there. Her stuff
is just so imaginative!

Katiya.

Katiya wrote:
> There's a snowman and from the description, it looks like your Sims put
> it together.

I haven't downloaded it, but it doesn't sound from the description at
all like your Sims put it together. The description seems to imply it's
just three or so pieces you can put into your game one by one, either on
top of each other to make a snowman or separately to make...coffee
tables??? Whatever, sounds stupid to me in a world where there's no
snow, and Sims rarely even wear coats.

--
--Cuth

"Cuthbert Gurdlestone" <chgurdlestone1154@earthlink.net> wrote in
message news:41FA7FCC.8030302@earthlink.net...
> Katiya wrote:
>> There's a snowman and from the description, it looks like your Sims
>> put it together.
>
> I haven't downloaded it, but it doesn't sound from the description at
> all like your Sims put it together. The description seems to imply
> it's just three or so pieces you can put into your game one by one,
> either on top of each other to make a snowman or separately to
> make...coffee tables??? Whatever, sounds stupid to me in a world
> where there's no snow, and Sims rarely even wear coats.
>
> --
> --Cuth

I have all kinds of snow in my game thanks to talented creators. I even
found
snow shrubs and trees. All that is needed is roofs covered in snow.

.............B

On Fri, 28 Jan 2005 16:02:37 -0600, "Jay&B" <someplace@nowhere.net>
wrote:

>"Cuthbert Gurdlestone" <chgurdlestone1154@earthlink.net> wrote in
>message news:41FA7FCC.8030302@earthlink.net...
>> Katiya wrote:
>>> There's a snowman and from the description, it looks like your Sims
>>> put it together.
>>
>> I haven't downloaded it, but it doesn't sound from the description at
>> all like your Sims put it together. The description seems to imply
>> it's just three or so pieces you can put into your game one by one,
>> either on top of each other to make a snowman or separately to
>> make...coffee tables??? Whatever, sounds stupid to me in a world
>> where there's no snow, and Sims rarely even wear coats.
>
>I have all kinds of snow in my game thanks to talented creators. I even
>found
>snow shrubs and trees. All that is needed is roofs covered in snow.

Do you remember where you got the snow shrubs and trees? I'd love to
have a winter neighborhood like I had in Sims 1.

BW

<barbara@bookpro.com> wrote in message

> Do you remember where you got the snow shrubs and trees? I'd love to
> have a winter neighborhood like I had in Sims 1.
>
> BW

I finally found the site.

http://avenidasims.com/english/sim2_index.html

under "decor".

.............B

On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 16:00:41 -0600, "Jay&B" <someplace@nowhere.net>
wrote:

><barbara@bookpro.com> wrote in message
>

>> Do you remember where you got the snow shrubs and trees? I'd love to
>> have a winter neighborhood like I had in Sims 1.
>>
>> BW
>
>I finally found the site.
>
>http://avenidasims.com/english/sim2_index.html
>
>under "decor".