Bling or no Bling?(cases)

Lozza81

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2009
Some companies who sell these cases sometimes mod them themselves and sell them with side panel windows and extra LED fans already mounted.

In the UK for example we have thecoolingshop.com who sell modded coolermaster cases which they do themselves with blue, green or red LED's:

http://www.thecoolingshop.com/index.php/cPath/101_115

Depending on where you live, I am sure there will likely be a company out there who has 'blinged' up the case you want and can sell it to you direct.

Or if you want some fun and perhaps a sense of achievement why not buy the basic case and mod it to exactly how you want yourself?

misry

Distinguished
Aug 11, 2006
Picked mine up at Microcenter for slightly cheaper and no shipping. The bottom, two side and two top will take 14cm fans. I thought about the windowed side panel but since I got two blue 14cm side fans in I don't feel a need for it. I just moved the OEM side fan with no LED's to the bottom. Decide what fans you want for the top as soon as possible because getting them in there is a PITA. For more bling put a Sunbeam 6 port fan controller in.