Loving

Distinguished
May 23, 2011
Hello,
please guide me in steps to download the exe files on my computer and the to copy the files into my USB Drive.
Thanks
Loving

Hello and welcome to Tom's Hardware Forums.

I have to start by asking why, I'm afraid. If you want the programmes to run when the .exe is clicked, they would have to be installed in the computer that USB stick is plugged into otherwise the exe can not execute.

If you're downloading an exe file, when you're offered the option to Run or Save, select Save then point to the location you want to store it in - in your case it would be My Computer>???Drive.

Loving

Distinguished
May 23, 2011

Thank you very much. I am new to this sort of Q&A. I am sorry if I have offended you. I want to download .exe files on my computer and then copy to my USB. Please tell me how to do this.
Thanks.

The 3rd line from saga is the answer to your question.
Go to your download link, and click on it
You should get an option to save it (if you're using firefox, you may need to change ur download location).
You can save it to the desktop, and then drag it to the flash drive, or go straight to the flash drive.

If you want to save it to the flash drive directly, just click the 'save' button, and then click the 'browse' button to access the flash drive's location. You'll find the drive listed under 'My Computer.'