I cant get on my computer

sid

/unlurk

I had read a review that had said if ya want to get ya spouse into gaming
then Sims 2 is the way to go

Hell it wasnt wrong!!!

She got on at around 9:45pm ...and i had to ask her at 2:45am if she was
ready for bed.

Not that i mind i play a lot of games and she gets mighty P.O'd at me
sitting on here for hours so....er yea.

Had to laugh tho...she must have got her Sim to eat some bad clams or
something cause she spent the first two hours vomitting and cleaning the
toilet...heh heh.

SiD

\Lurk

Or maybe she got her sim pregnant?