Gail

When I open my I.E. a program redirects me to their site.
(all about searching.com) When I opened Netscape it told
me that there was an error reading start up configuration
files.
pref.js, line 94: Syntax Error: illegal character.
user_pref
("browser.startup.homepage","allaboutsearching.com");\nuse
r_pref("browser.startup.page",");
I cant get rid of it. I tried Spyware programs, Virus
scan etc. How can I get rid of this problem.

Richard

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Gail

You should down load and run a spyware program suc as
AdAware or Spybot, it sounds like you have a spy.