SDK Suggestion?

July 29, 2005 11:54:48 AM

I have a Palm LifeDrive with Palm OS Garnet 5.4.8.
I want to create a palm *.prc programme (to keep golf scores) for the
LifeDrive.
I am a novice to programming and can anyone suggest an appropriate SDK?
Would be nice to have the prc compatible with earlier Palm OSs.

Thanks

More about : sdk suggestion

July 29, 2005 12:21:01 PM

Go to Palm and download the Garnet SDK (Palm OS 5 SDK Rx) - it will be
compatible with earlier Palms - how much so is dependant on your own
decisions.

DataGet & PocketLog www.dataget.com
Data Collectors www.baxcode.com

"RangerGord" <rangergord05@gmail.com> wrote in message
> I have a Palm LifeDrive with Palm OS Garnet 5.4.8.
> I want to create a palm *.prc programme (to keep golf scores) for the
> LifeDrive.
> I am a novice to programming and can anyone suggest an appropriate SDK?
> Would be nice to have the prc compatible with earlier Palm OSs.
>
> Thanks

Anonymous
July 31, 2005 11:49:38 PM

RangerGord wrote:
> I have a Palm LifeDrive with Palm OS Garnet 5.4.8.
> I want to create a palm *.prc programme (to keep golf scores) for the
> LifeDrive.
> I am a novice to programming and can anyone suggest an appropriate SDK?
> Would be nice to have the prc compatible with earlier Palm OSs.
>
> Thanks

PDAtoolbox is capable of quite a lot, and is *extremely* easy to use.
Not free, but very inexpensive at $25.00. http://www.pdatoolbox.com/

Well worth a download of the 30 day trial to see if you can make it do
what you want.
!