Worth it paysites [Sims 2]

Last response: in Video Games
January 29, 2005 2:08:04 AM

What sites are worth paying a subscription for? So far, the only one I have
paid for is Wood for Sims.

Christine

More about : worth paysites sims

Anonymous
January 29, 2005 4:23:18 PM

On Fri, 28 Jan 2005 23:08:04 -0400, "book_bot" <book_bot@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>What sites are worth paying a subscription for? So far, the only one I have
>paid for is Wood for Sims.

There are some good hacks at http://www.sims2living.com. At
$3.95/month it might be worth it to you--I don't know. You could wait
a few weeks and see what they have by then, since you'll easily be
able to download them all quickly if you ever subscribe.

BW
Anonymous
January 29, 2005 7:21:49 PM

You probably found the best one out there so far :)

"book_bot" <book_bot@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> What sites are worth paying a subscription for? So far, the only one I
have
> paid for is Wood for Sims.
>
> Christine

January 29, 2005 8:50:54 PM

"book_bot" <book_bot@hotmail.com> schreef in bericht
> What sites are worth paying a subscription for? So far, the only one I
> have paid for is Wood for Sims.
>
> Christine
Not much i think, i did not find any good ones yet.
Once you subscribe you discover there are only very few downloads on the
site.

Henk
Anonymous
January 29, 2005 8:50:55 PM

"Henk" <Henk33@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> "book_bot" <book_bot@hotmail.com> schreef in bericht
> > What sites are worth paying a subscription for? So far, the only one I
> > have paid for is Wood for Sims.
> >
> > Christine
> Not much i think, i did not find any good ones yet.
> Once you subscribe you discover there are only very few downloads on the
> site.
>
> Henk

Try Wood4Sims, they have always been worth it :)

Anonymous
January 30, 2005 10:40:55 AM

wrote:

>What sites are worth paying a subscription for? So far, the only one I have
>paid for is Wood for Sims.
>
>Christine

Try Around the Sims http://www.aroundthesims2.com/. It's a free site,
but a one-off donation (amount of your choice) gives you special
downloading privileges and a donator-only object almost every week for
ever more! Everything is the highest quality.

Tilla
Anonymous
January 31, 2005 10:50:07 AM

I think it depends on what it is you mostly like to download... If you are
after hairstyles and make up and clothes... I don't think you can go past
The Sims Resource where you can find everything! There are better clothes
out there... BUT for shere volume and variety, my money is on TSR :)

~ jo

http://thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/mysimpage.php?user_id=...

!