Worth it paysites [Sims 2]

What sites are worth paying a subscription for? So far, the only one I have
paid for is Wood for Sims.

Christine
6 answers Last reply
More about worth paysites sims

    On Fri, 28 Jan 2005 23:08:04 -0400, "book_bot" <book_bot@hotmail.com>
    wrote:

    >What sites are worth paying a subscription for? So far, the only one I have
    >paid for is Wood for Sims.

    There are some good hacks at http://www.sims2living.com. At
    $3.95/month it might be worth it to you--I don't know. You could wait
    a few weeks and see what they have by then, since you'll easily be
    able to download them all quickly if you ever subscribe.

    BW

    You probably found the best one out there so far :)

    "book_bot" <book_bot@hotmail.com> schreef in bericht
    > What sites are worth paying a subscription for? So far, the only one I
    > have paid for is Wood for Sims.
    >
    > Christine
    Not much i think, i did not find any good ones yet.
    Once you subscribe you discover there are only very few downloads on the
    site.

    Henk

    "Henk" <Henk33@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > "book_bot" <book_bot@hotmail.com> schreef in bericht
    > > What sites are worth paying a subscription for? So far, the only one I
    > > have paid for is Wood for Sims.
    > >
    > > Christine
    > Not much i think, i did not find any good ones yet.
    > Once you subscribe you discover there are only very few downloads on the
    > site.
    >
    > Henk

    Try Wood4Sims, they have always been worth it :)

    wrote:

    >What sites are worth paying a subscription for? So far, the only one I have
    >paid for is Wood for Sims.
    >
    >Christine

    Try Around the Sims http://www.aroundthesims2.com/. It's a free site,
    but a one-off donation (amount of your choice) gives you special
    downloading privileges and a donator-only object almost every week for
    ever more! Everything is the highest quality.

    Tilla

    I think it depends on what it is you mostly like to download... If you are
    after hairstyles and make up and clothes... I don't think you can go past
    The Sims Resource where you can find everything! There are better clothes
    out there... BUT for shere volume and variety, my money is on TSR :)

    ~ jo

    http://thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/mysimpage.php?user_id=223269
    "book_bot" <book_bot@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > What sites are worth paying a subscription for? So far, the only one I
    > have paid for is Wood for Sims.
    >
    > Christine

Sims Games Video Games