Adobe Reader Palm OS syncronization Problem

July 30, 2005 4:06:11 AM

I get the following message but the files go to the SD card. Is it a
bug ? Or am i missing some configuration option ?

-- begin --
ERROR: The following file(s) could not be installed to the
SecureDigital (SD) Card because there is no application on your
handheld to open these files. If you have recently installed such an
application, please run that application and then perform a HotSync
operation.
aquapherm.pdf
aquaphile.pdf
calca1.pdf
calca2.pdf
calca3.pdf
calca4.pdf
calca5.pdf
calca6.pdf
Chaleco.pdf
duratex.pdf
polarwind.pdf
sharkskin.pdf
skinshell.pdf
Install To Card synchronization failed
-- end --

ps: i have a Tungsten E2 and i'm running the software from the CD. No
updates on Palm's website.

Thank you.
--
Fabio Pereira Bernardino