[Sims 1] New adult animations at M&M Needful Things

Last response: in Video Games
January 29, 2005 2:49:56 PM

They have moved some new adult animations from the Yahoo group to the
Web site:

http://www.mandmneedfulthings.ca

I haven't tried the new ones yet, but this site has the best adult
animations I've seen. Might be time for another Sim orgy.

BW
Anonymous
January 29, 2005 5:37:11 PM

I love the animations! Wish there were some stuff like this for Sims 2!

!