[Sims 1] New adult animations at M&M Needful Things

They have moved some new adult animations from the Yahoo group to the
Web site:

http://www.mandmneedfulthings.ca

I haven't tried the new ones yet, but this site has the best adult
animations I've seen. Might be time for another Sim orgy.

BW
1 answer Last reply
More about sims adult animations needful things

    I love the animations! Wish there were some stuff like this for Sims 2!

    <barbara@bookpro.com> wrote in message
    > They have moved some new adult animations from the Yahoo group to the
    > Web site:
    >
    > http://www.mandmneedfulthings.ca
    >
    > I haven't tried the new ones yet, but this site has the best adult
    > animations I've seen. Might be time for another Sim orgy.
    >
    > BW

Sims Games Yahoo Video Games