Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question

[Sims 1] New adult animations at M&M Needful Things

Tags:
  • Sims
  • Games
  • Yahoo
  • Video Games
Last response: in PC Gaming
Anonymous
January 29, 2005 2:49:56 PM

They have moved some new adult animations from the Yahoo group to the
Web site:

http://www.mandmneedfulthings.ca

I haven't tried the new ones yet, but this site has the best adult
animations I've seen. Might be time for another Sim orgy.

BW

More about : sims adult animations needful things

Anonymous
January 29, 2005 5:37:11 PM

I love the animations! Wish there were some stuff like this for Sims 2!