My document is truncated in memo and "to do" applications

July 31, 2005 12:40:57 AM

Hi,

I want to ask whether who knows how to increase the character count in
"memo" application and "to do" application. I ask this as I want to
copy and paste the bus routes information to the palm. But I find the
character count to new a record is limited and the document is
truncated to a half.

Thanks!
Anonymous
July 31, 2005 12:19:31 PM

eeh wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I want to ask whether who knows how to increase the character count in
> "memo" application and "to do" application. I ask this as I want to
> copy and paste the bus routes information to the palm. But I find the
> character count to new a record is limited and the document is
> truncated to a half.
>
> Thanks!

For documents larger than the Memo Pad application can display, look
into using SiEd or pEdit:

http://benroe.com/sied/

http://home.columbus.rr.com/nevai/palm/
!