spaz93420

Distinguished
Mar 15, 2009
Malware Spyware registry editor gradual slow to nearly unfunctional Dell Dimension 2400 w Brother MFC 5440cn, att.net ISP will be garden mulch if I have one more I'M SORRY BUT (fill in the blank) HAS ENCOUNTERED AN (fill in the blank) AND HAS TO CLOSE yadayadayada whereupon the ONE Window I have open including the (fill in the blank program) error message window will not 'close' 'ok' 'end' 'minimize' 'die', nor do Task Manager, EscKey, work. Then my computer beeps when you touch any key after that. I could wait the 15+++ min for the 'close' action to catch up, and actually it's kinda cool to see the monitor displaying the spastic rabid reactions at warp speed trying to catch up to the calls. And no, I do not keep hitting close close close etc etc. I took her into the shop, they said tons of Malware. Have Spybot, ran regularly. Have PCAntivirus. Clean. Diskcleanup, delete browse etc files. I spend 90% of my computer time researching and running 'fixit's from Microsoft to Product Specific, uninstall when the do not perform as expected, do not use 'trial' offers, go thru c'net editors choice mostly. Yet now even my jpeg home pix open at the speed of aol dial up. White windows. Cursor changes to 2 point arrow, will not 'wake up' address bar. Printing jobs fail. Myspace uploads crash. Noticing missing files and programs (mspaint.exe, calc.exe, cmd.exe) yeh, it's like that. any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Jodi the impatient looking for a mulching machine....

dragonsprayer

Splendid
Jan 3, 2007
your got junk anti virus

run avg run spysweeper with windows defender in 64bit vista

if your system is loaded wipe it or fix it - you need to remove as much as possible then run hackthis and edit the registry - this is for pros

dragonsprayer

Splendid
Jan 3, 2007
your got junk anti virus

run avg run spysweeper with windows defender in 64bit vista

if your system is loaded wipe it or fix it - you need to remove as much as possible then run hackthis and edit the registry - this is for pros

edit: hijack this --> you can google the strange stuff most people have others inteperet for them.

also if this happened recently roll it back

remember you system will self destruction of you use good anti-v and s --- and your roll back is probably infected too and the roll back will self destuct it

THIS WHAT DO - BACK IT YOUR DATA OR IMPORTANT FILES ON AN EXTERNAL DRIVE - make sure you plug it into a computer with good anti spyware like spysweeper and avg and others

google has free spy docter use it too

plug in the drive and do not turn it on run the - get all your anti--s-v up and then turn the drive on and scan it -- anything strange happend turn off the pc fast

always do this with your lan or intenet conection unpluged -- safe mode start is best then regular

run it over and over until all is gone