Outlook won't save window positions

I'm running Office 2003. Outlook opens a new, forward or reply window
maximized. I have uninstalled and re-installed after cleaning the
registry. I've held down the control key while closing the window.
Nothing seems to save the "last window position" settings.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

jd

You may want to try asking this question in one of the Outlook newsgroups
(microsoft.public.outlook)

--
Please reply in newsgroup.