Jim

My set-up on XP Pro has two user accounts, both of whom
have full administrative rights. Can I speed the boot
up/start up process by defaulting to one user account in
some way?. Or will I have to reinstall XP specifying a
single user?

Thanks Jim

"Jim" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>My set-up on XP Pro has two user accounts, both of whom
>have full administrative rights. Can I speed the boot
>up/start up process by defaulting to one user account in
>some way?.

See "How to Configure Windows XP to Automatically Log On a User
Account" (http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=282866).

--
(tm)

Try TweakUI from here:
It will resolve your problem...see the login option!