Disc Questions - Superstar/Unleashed

I have a quick question. Long story short, I did not get the free
Superstar disc in the mail from the summer rebate. My sister has
Superstar, but has to use that disc to play with now since installing.

If I borrow the disc from her & install, then install something after that
like Unleashed or Hot Date (discs I have), will it require the last disc
installed or what?

I don't want to have to buy a Superstar disc. I am already out $50 for the
super deluxe edition & $3 postage for a free disc I never got & will not get
from EA. Superstar & Magic are still $20-$25 in my hick town.

Thank you for any help you can offer.

Walrus

CK

Distinguished
May 25, 2004

> I have a quick question. Long story short, I did not get the free
> Superstar disc in the mail from the summer rebate. My sister has
> Superstar, but has to use that disc to play with now since installing.
>
> If I borrow the disc from her & install, then install something after that
> like Unleashed or Hot Date (discs I have), will it require the last disc
> installed or what?

A potentially good plan, except that both Unleashed and Hot Date came
out before Superstar, and as you know you need the most recent expansion
disc in the drive to play. Either you would need to get Superstar, or
one of you would need to get Makin' Magic.

CK

> I am already out $50 for the
>super deluxe edition & $3 postage for a free disc I never got & will not get
>from EA.

After you submitted your forms and receipts, did you ever receive an email from
EA telling you your request was being processed? That's what happened to me,
and I received my Deluxe Edition in six weeks, just as they promised.

Perhaps you could try contacting the people you sent your request to.

Hope this helps.
Dorothy