Invisible files and folders

April 11, 2004 1:20:32 PM

I set up a new user account and opted to make to files
invisible to other users. How do I make the files
visible again? Thanks!
Anonymous
April 11, 2004 11:15:09 PM

"Steve" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I set up a new user account and opted to make to files
>invisible to other users. How do I make the files
>visible again? Thanks!

You can unprotect the files only from the same account. Right-click >
Properties > Sharing and Security.

--
(tm)
Anonymous

You can use the administrator account to modify the permission of files.

"Steve" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>
??????:1b0e201c41fe0$e991ac30$a401280a@phx.gbl...
!