Invisible files and folders

I set up a new user account and opted to make to files
invisible to other users. How do I make the files
visible again? Thanks!
2 answers Last reply
More about invisible files folders

    "Steve" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

    >I set up a new user account and opted to make to files
    >invisible to other users. How do I make the files
    >visible again? Thanks!

    You can unprotect the files only from the same account. Right-click >
    Properties > Sharing and Security.

    --
    (tm)

    You can use the administrator account to modify the permission of files.

    "Steve" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>
    ??????:1b0e201c41fe0$e991ac30$a401280a@phx.gbl...
    > I set up a new user account and opted to make to files
    > invisible to other users. How do I make the files
    > visible again? Thanks!

Configuration Microsoft Windows XP