skill progress bar won't go away

Has anyone had this problem? My little girl Sim has a skill progress
bar over her head and it won't go away. It wasn't there when I took
her downtown, but returned when I brought her home.
Thanks :)
2 answers Last reply
More about skill progress away

    JulyRaine wrote:Has anyone had this problem? My little girl Sim has a
    skill progress bar over her head and it won't go away. It wasn't there
    when I took her downtown, but returned when I brought her home. Thanks
    :)

    No,I haven't had that problem,but I think I know how you can fix
    it.Press ctrl,shift and c at the same time to bring up the cheat box.In
    it type"move_objects on" without the quotation marks.Tthen go into buy
    mode and delete the sim.Switch back to live mode and click on that
    picture thing of her head to bring her back.Warning:doing so may change
    interests.
    Munch.

    munch simmons wrote:
    > JulyRaine wrote:Has anyone had this problem? My little girl Sim has a
    > skill progress bar over her head and it won't go away. It wasn't there
    > when I took her downtown, but returned when I brought her home. Thanks
    > :)
    >
    > No,I haven't had that problem,but I think I know how you can fix
    > it.Press ctrl,shift and c at the same time to bring up the cheat box.In
    > it type"move_objects on" without the quotation marks.Tthen go into buy
    > mode and delete the sim.Switch back to live mode and click on that
    > picture thing of her head to bring her back.Warning:doing so may change
    > interests.
    > Munch.

    ==
    It's gone, thanks :)