skill progress bar won't go away

Last response: in Video Games
January 30, 2005 12:33:46 AM

Has anyone had this problem? My little girl Sim has a skill progress
bar over her head and it won't go away. It wasn't there when I took
her downtown, but returned when I brought her home.
Thanks :)

More about : skill progress bar

Anonymous
January 30, 2005 1:10:59 AM

JulyRaine wrote:Has anyone had this problem? My little girl Sim has a
skill progress bar over her head and it won't go away. It wasn't there
when I took her downtown, but returned when I brought her home. Thanks
:)

No,I haven't had that problem,but I think I know how you can fix
it.Press ctrl,shift and c at the same time to bring up the cheat box.In
it type"move_objects on" without the quotation marks.Tthen go into buy
mode and delete the sim.Switch back to live mode and click on that
picture thing of her head to bring her back.Warning:D oing so may change
interests.
Munch.
Anonymous
January 30, 2005 11:15:25 AM

munch simmons wrote:
> JulyRaine wrote:Has anyone had this problem? My little girl Sim has a
> skill progress bar over her head and it won't go away. It wasn't there
> when I took her downtown, but returned when I brought her home. Thanks
> :)
>
> No,I haven't had that problem,but I think I know how you can fix
> it.Press ctrl,shift and c at the same time to bring up the cheat box.In
> it type"move_objects on" without the quotation marks.Tthen go into buy
> mode and delete the sim.Switch back to live mode and click on that
> picture thing of her head to bring her back.Warning:D oing so may change
> interests.
> Munch.

==
It's gone, thanks :)