Can't enable "Apply" in internet settings

mc

I'm trying to change some settings in Internet Options in
Control Panel. The "Apply" button is dimmed for every
tab on top and I can't enable it so I can't change any
settings. How can I enable this?
MC

MC;

Look here:
http://www.mvps.org/sramesh2k/

Scroll down to:
INTERNET EXPLORER - TIPS
Remove IE Restrictions & Restore Missing tabs

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.
Wes

In news:1b28201c42019$c181ff90$a501280a@phx.gbl,