Sims2 Poster Importer

Last response: in Video Games
January 30, 2005 4:56:52 PM

I haven't seen anyone post this yet, it's a Poster importer(free) and
very easy to use, you can make and import up to 10 posters for your
game, (10 because of the GUIDs) but I'm hoping that when I delete one I
can import another. here's the link http://sims.gamingaccess.com/

-- Sandra
"More hay, Trigger?" "No thanks, Roy, I'm stuffed!"

..

More about : sims2 poster importer

Anonymous
January 31, 2005 6:28:39 PM

"Sanantone" <shys10512INJECTIFIED@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
>I haven't seen anyone post this yet, it's a Poster importer(free) and
>very easy to use, you can make and import up to 10 posters for your
>game, (10 because of the GUIDs) but I'm hoping that when I delete one I
>can import another. here's the link http://sims.gamingaccess.com/
> -- Sandra
> "More hay, Trigger?" "No thanks, Roy, I'm stuffed!"
> .
So far, I've only used the 5 free posters that was on the same site to
download with this program,
but they sure look good in the game!!

!