Sims2 Poster Importer

I haven't seen anyone post this yet, it's a Poster importer(free) and
very easy to use, you can make and import up to 10 posters for your
game, (10 because of the GUIDs) but I'm hoping that when I delete one I
can import another. here's the link http://sims.gamingaccess.com/

-- Sandra
"More hay, Trigger?" "No thanks, Roy, I'm stuffed!"

..
1 answer Last reply
More about sims2 poster importer

    "Sanantone" <shys10512INJECTIFIED@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
    >I haven't seen anyone post this yet, it's a Poster importer(free) and
    >very easy to use, you can make and import up to 10 posters for your
    >game, (10 because of the GUIDs) but I'm hoping that when I delete one I
    >can import another. here's the link http://sims.gamingaccess.com/
    > -- Sandra
    > "More hay, Trigger?" "No thanks, Roy, I'm stuffed!"
    > .
    So far, I've only used the 5 free posters that was on the same site to
    download with this program,
    but they sure look good in the game!!

Sims Games Video Games