Home Page Horror

does anyone here know how to get rid of http://www.best-search.info/ as my
home page. It is not as simple as just setting it in Internet Options
control panel. It will just reset itself after I reopen IE. Any known fix
for this particular monster?

thanx
2 answers Last reply
More about home page horror

    Hi

    Try any/all of the following programs to check for and delete any spyware
    that may be on your system:

    Ad-Aware - www.lavasoftusa.com
    Spybot - http://www.safer-networking.org/
    CWShredder - http://www.spywareinfo.com/~merijn/downloads.html

    --

    Will Denny

    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
    "JonWayn" <jongunn@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
    > does anyone here know how to get rid of http://www.best-search.info/ as my
    > home page. It is not as simple as just setting it in Internet Options
    > control panel. It will just reset itself after I reopen IE. Any known fix
    > for this particular monster?
    >
    > thanx

    ---

    "JonWayn" <jongunn@bellsouth.net> wrote:

    >does anyone here know how to get rid of http://www.best-search.info/ as my
    >home page. It is not as simple as just setting it in Internet Options
    >control panel. It will just reset itself after I reopen IE. Any known fix
    >for this particular monster?

    See "Home Page Setting Changes Unexpectedly, or You Cannot Change Your
    Home Page Setting" (http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=320159).

    --
    (tm)

Configuration Windows XP