emergency!!!

Last response: in Video Games
January 30, 2005 7:02:27 PM

i went to work and my two kids came home from school at 15 hours, and i was
at work by 16. social worker came and took them. is there any way i could
bring them back? do i never get the cance to see them again?! please help!
thanks

More about : emergency

Anonymous
January 30, 2005 7:02:28 PM

marina wrote:
> i went to work and my two kids came home from school at 15 hours, and i was
> at work by 16. social worker came and took them. is there any way i could
> bring them back? do i never get the cance to see them again?! please help!
> thanks

==
maybe using the hacked object Insimenator will help, you can add sims
back into your family along with a bunch of other relationship options.
It's really a great object.
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=41152&highl...
Anonymous
January 30, 2005 7:02:28 PM

If you invite another adult to live with your family they can adopt them
back then have the additional adult move out.
Anonymous
January 30, 2005 9:53:30 PM

marina wrote:
> i went to work and my two kids came home from school at 15 hours, and i was
> at work by 16. social worker came and took them. is there any way i could
> bring them back? do i never get the cance to see them again?! please help!
> thanks

Yeah, don't save when you quit.

--
--Cuth