emergency!!!

i went to work and my two kids came home from school at 15 hours, and i was
at work by 16. social worker came and took them. is there any way i could
bring them back? do i never get the cance to see them again?! please help!
thanks
3 answers Last reply
More about emergency

    marina wrote:
    > i went to work and my two kids came home from school at 15 hours, and i was
    > at work by 16. social worker came and took them. is there any way i could
    > bring them back? do i never get the cance to see them again?! please help!
    > thanks

    ==
    maybe using the hacked object Insimenator will help, you can add sims
    back into your family along with a bunch of other relationship options.
    It's really a great object.
    http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=41152&highlight=insimenator

    If you invite another adult to live with your family they can adopt them
    back then have the additional adult move out.

    marina wrote:
    > i went to work and my two kids came home from school at 15 hours, and i was
    > at work by 16. social worker came and took them. is there any way i could
    > bring them back? do i never get the cance to see them again?! please help!
    > thanks

    Yeah, don't save when you quit.

    --
    --Cuth