Embeded System For Palm ?

August 7, 2005 12:28:38 PM

I'm looking for a Unix-Like system for Palm. Is there a emebeded-Linux
or something like that that could works on my CLié Peg SJ-22 ?
Currently, it runs Palm OS 4.1.

Thank !

More about : embeded system palm

Anonymous
August 8, 2005 7:24:34 AM

Penguin_X wrote:

> I'm looking for a Unix-Like system for Palm. Is there a emebeded-Linux
> or something like that that could works on my CLié Peg SJ-22 ?
> Currently, it runs Palm OS 4.1.
>
> Thank !

I think you ought to look at:

http://tuxmobil.org/pda_linux.html

Somebody posted this URL to my site a few days ago. It seems to provide the
information that you are after. However, I can't identify your CLié model
in the list:

http://tuxmobil.org/pda_survey_sony.html

I hope it is still worthwhile...

Roy