Sign in with
Your question

All in one desktop PC: Sony vs HP

Last response: in CPUs
March 18, 2009 3:01:52 PM

Am interested in an all in one PC desk top--either HP IQ 500 series or Sony VAIO VGC-JS155J. Are both good products? Either good products?

More about : desktop sony

March 21, 2009 6:25:24 AM

go to local builder both junk - filled with crapware (software they get paid to put on it)

first thing formate the hard drive and load avg and spysweeper 6.0 (64bit)

if not a local builder, try ebay for good deals - go with a good builder evern velocity is better.

both offer to people who need hand holding but for a good pc look elsewhere. i do not sell to THG people do not pm me! thx!

exception: if you want to spend around $1000 and you need the monitor and printer then hp can be a good deal with rebates and such. but if your spending over a $1000 just on the pc then start to look else where.
as far as sony, nice tv's, play station is ok -- but com on they lost walkman to ipod, same with the comptuer
May 12, 2013 12:54:45 AM

Here guys, I am going to introduce Acer all in one. Acer may be overshadowed from Sony and HP, but after it did a lot of changes to the advanced technology, Acer the better. Acer all in one provides a lot of convenience and the price is cheper one.
!